Spring into the Arts
The Online Series continues to engage! Over 24,000 students participated in the fall and we’re excited about our spring line-up. Explore, discover and learn!
- Music, Theatre & Dance for grades K-12
- Promotes Common Core and social emotional learning skills
- Pre-recorded and live offerings
- Performance availability date range and grade recommendations provided
- Pre-performance resource materials available for enhanced learning
- Explore the performances and workshops and navigate back to this page to register (see red button on right)
Why do students need the arts?
In addition to powerfully promoting critical thinking, creativity, communication and collaboration skills, the arts give us inestimable personal and social benefits.
Young and old, we rely on the arts to help us through difficult times. Art reminds us that we share a universal human experience and that we are not alone. Through art, we feel deep emotions together and are able to process experiences, find connections, and create impact.
“Kids need the arts, in any manner shape or form we can give it to them!”
-Juianne Ramirez, 4th Grade Teacher, Cielo Vista Elementary School Online Series Participant, 2021
This online series is made possible thanks to generous support from a number of donors. Funding is provided in part by Grace Helen Spearman Charitable Foundation, Lowell Milken Family Foundation, Newman’s Own Foundation, Palm Springs Friends of the Philharmonic, Richard Brooke Foundation, W.M. Keck Foundation, H.N. and Frances C. Berger Foundation, City of Palm Desert and The Muses & Patroness Circle of McCallum Theatre.