Fall offerings will be posted soon.
The Online Series is back! Over 25,000 students participated last spring and we look forward to helping you bring the arts to life in your classroom this fall.
- Music, Theatre & Dance for grades K-12
- Promotes Common Core and social emotional learning skills
- Pre-recorded offerings to access at your convenience
- Performance availability date range and grade recommendations provided
- Pre-performance resource materials available for enhanced learning
- Explore the performances and workshops (see red button on right) and register for access to links and materials
"These offerings are the doorway to community, to society, to life."
-Daniel McCullor, Teacher, Lincoln Elementary School
Why do students need the arts?
In addition to powerfully promoting critical thinking, creativity, communication and collaboration skills - the 4Cs - the arts gives us inestimable personal and social benefits.
Young and old, we rely on the arts to help us through difficult times. Art reminds us that we share a universal human experience and that we are not alone. Through art, we feel deep emotions together and are able to process experiences, find connections, and create impact.
Art can be the glue that holds us together, while we celebrate our differences.
This online series is made possible thanks to generous support from a number of donors. Funding is provided in part by Grace Helen Spearman Charitable Foundation, Lowell Milken Family Foundation, Newman’s Own Foundation, Palm Springs Friends of the Philharmonic, Richard Brooke Foundation, W.M. Keck Foundation, H.N. and Frances C. Berger Foundation, City of Palm Desert and The Muses & Patroness Circle of McCallum Theatre.
Education Program Manager
Phone: (760) 346-6505 ext. 142