McCALLUM THEATRE COMMITMENT
The McCallum Theatre is committed to providing the safest environment possible for all patrons, artists, staff and volunteers for its Grand Reopening season
On July 12, 2021 the McCallum Theatre Board of Trustees endorsed a policy requiring all entering the McCallum to be fully-vaccinated, including guests, artists, staff and volunteers. Subsequently, the State of California Department of Public Health has also mandated that, as of September 20, 2021, vaccination verification or proof of negative testing is required at all indoor venues with 1,000 or more attendees
McCALLUM VACCINATION AND MASK POLICY
The McCallum policy requires that all ticket holders be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. Fully vaccinated means your performance or visit is at least 14 days after your final vaccination dose.
To enter the Theatre please bring government-issued photo ID or passport and proof of vaccination.
Acceptable forms of verification are a physical vaccination certificate/card, a picture of your vaccination card or a digital verification record.
Guests will be required to bring identification and proof of vaccination to every visit to the theatre – no exceptions.
Masks must be worn at all times regardless of vaccination status except when eating or drinking.
MINORS, MEDICAL & RELIGIOUS ACCOMMODATIONS
Guests under the age of 12 or those who need reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or religious belief must provide a proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to your scheduled performance. Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted to the theatre.
Guests who are unable or unwilling to comply with this policy must request their refund by September 30, 2021. This policy is in effect until November 30, 2021 and will be reassessed on an ongoing basis.
WHAT McCALLUM HAS DONE TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY & COMFORT
Our commitment to provide a safe and clean environment covers all of the lobbies, seating areas, stage, backstage, concession areas, and administrative offices at the McCallum.
Among new and enhanced health and safety protocols are:
Theatre, Lobby & COMMON AREAS:
• Request for guests and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
• Bipolar ionization system to service all of our HVAC
• Replaced all of our external HVAC duct work to improve airflow and its sanitization
• Upgraded the air filtration system
• Added air purification modules in all meeting and office spaces
• Replaced all of our public toilets, faucets and soap dispensers with contactless units
• Maintain hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the lobbies and individual hand sanitizers upon request
• Maintain a stock of masks for staff and guests as needed
• Reviewing valet safety protocol to ensure safety for patrons and attendants
• Key management positions and floor captains will be certified as COVID Compliance Officers
• Training for all staff members on safety and cleaning procedures including frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during and after show
• All production management and staff are fully vaccinated
• Visiting artists, crews and vendors’ will be required to comply with McCallum COVID safety protocols
• Dressing rooms and common areas are deep-cleaned
• COVID-compliant catering protocols will be implemented
• Artist and venue guests backstage will be severely limited and will follow the same vaccine and mask policy