McCALLUM THEATRE COMMITMENT
The McCallum Theatre is committed to providing the safest environment possible for all patrons, artists, staff and volunteers.
McCALLUM VACCINATION AND MASK POLICY
As of November 18, 2022, the Board of Trustees of the McCallum Theatre announced that masks will no longer be required for admission to performances at the Theatre. Proof of vaccination and photo identification or passport are required for entry through May 18, 2023.
The wearing of masks is optional, but encouraged. Patrons who are not feeling well or have recently come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 are advised to stay home.
We extend our deepest appreciation to all patrons who have followed our COVID-19 safety protocols for the past year. These protocols are subject to change in accordance with any updates to city, state or federal guidelines and other health and safety recommendations from our medical and public health advisors.
WHAT McCALLUM HAS DONE TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY & COMFORT
Our commitment to provide a safe and clean environment covers all of the lobbies, seating areas, stage, backstage, concession areas, and administrative offices at the McCallum.
Among new and enhanced health and safety protocols are:
Theatre, Lobby & COMMON AREAS:
• Request for guests and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
• Bipolar ionization system to service all of our HVAC
• Replaced all of our external HVAC duct work to improve airflow and its sanitization
• Upgraded the air filtration system
• Added air purification modules in all meeting and office spaces
• Replaced all of our public toilets, faucets and soap dispensers with contactless units
• Maintain hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the lobbies and individual hand sanitizers upon request
• Reviewing valet safety protocol to ensure safety for patrons and attendants
• Key management positions and floor captains will be certified as COVID Compliance Officers
• Training for all staff members on safety and cleaning procedures including frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during and after shows