McCALLUM THEATRE COMMITMENT
The McCallum Theatre is committed to providing the safest environment possible for all patrons, artists, staff and volunteers for its Grand Reopening season
McCALLUM VACCINATION AND MASK POLICY
The McCallum policy requires that all ticket holders be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 (two shots of Pfizer or Moderna or one shot of J&J). Fully vaccinated means your performance or visit is at least 14 days after your final vaccination dose.
To enter the Theatre please bring government-issued photo ID or passport and proof of vaccination.
Acceptable forms of verification are a physical vaccination certificate/card, a picture of your vaccination card or a digital verification record.
Guests will be required to bring identification and proof of vaccination to every visit to the theatre – no exceptions.
Masks must be worn at all times, except when eating or drinking. Nose and mouth must be completely covered while in the building. Bandanas, neck gaiters or similar items will not be permitted. Until such time as county, state and federal health agencies deem it safe to gather in large groups without a mask, this policy will remain in effect.
Children under the age of 5 will not be admitted to the Theatre.
Guests who are unable or unwilling to comply with this policy must request their refund at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled performance. No refunds will be issued once the show has occurred. This policy is in effect until further notice and will be reassessed on an ongoing basis.
WHAT McCALLUM HAS DONE TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY & COMFORT
Our commitment to provide a safe and clean environment covers all of the lobbies, seating areas, stage, backstage, concession areas, and administrative offices at the McCallum.
Among new and enhanced health and safety protocols are:
Theatre, Lobby & COMMON AREAS:
• Request for guests and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
• Bipolar ionization system to service all of our HVAC
• Replaced all of our external HVAC duct work to improve airflow and its sanitization
• Upgraded the air filtration system
• Added air purification modules in all meeting and office spaces
• Replaced all of our public toilets, faucets and soap dispensers with contactless units
• Maintain hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the lobbies and individual hand sanitizers upon request
• Maintain a stock of masks for staff and guests as needed
• Reviewing valet safety protocol to ensure safety for patrons and attendants
• Key management positions and floor captains will be certified as COVID Compliance Officers
• Training for all staff members on safety and cleaning procedures including frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during and after show
• All production management and staff are fully vaccinated
• Visiting artists, crews and vendors’ will be required to comply with McCallum COVID safety protocols
• Dressing rooms and common areas are deep-cleaned
• COVID-compliant catering protocols will be implemented
• Artist and venue guests backstage will be severely limited and will follow the same vaccine and mask policy