The McCallum’s Premiere Group of Philanthropists
The Leadership Circle is comprised of philanthropists who ensure that the McCallum Theatre continues to thrive and remain the cultural jewel of the Coachella Valley. These generous givers are focused on making an impact -- from bringing world-class artistry to our stage, to providing performing arts educational experiences to youth throughout the desert, to nurturing emerging artists, to safeguarding this stellar performance venue with state-of-the-art equipment.
To attend the theatre is an extraordinary experience and the performers on stage not only entertain us, they transport us to magnificent heights, reminding us through art of our shared humanity. Donors to the Leadership Circle deeply understand this and are bound together by their passion, commitment and belief in the performing arts.
The Leadership Circle recognizes donors who collectively contribute $25,000, $50,000 and $100,000 in a single fiscal year (August 1st through July 31st). Their contributions may be made through a myriad of ways including gifts to the Leadership Circle directly, Annual Membership, Show Sponsorship, the Annual Gala, the Muse Annual Fundraiser, Open Call, Choreography Festival and Education Programs.
Donors to the Leadership Circle receive recognition and benefits associated with the giving program of their designated gift and the following special perks:
Platinum Leadership Circle $25,000
- Invitation for two to the Annual Leadership Dinner with CEO and Artistic Director
- Founders Circle membership with a two-year commitment
- Distinguished Founders Circle membership with a four-year commitment
Titanium Leadership Circle $50,000
- All of the above, plus an invitation for two to a Visionaries Salon – an exclusive private event with artists
- Founders Circle membership
- Distinguished Founders Circle membership with a two-year commitment
Diamond Leadership Circle $100,000
- All of the above, plus an invitation for two to an exclusive Lunch with McCallum’s CEO and Artistic Director
- A custom VIP experience at the McCallum Theatre tailored to your interests
- Distinguished Founders Circle membership
For further information, contact Association Vice President of Development George Syrigos at (760)776-6185 or firstname.lastname@example.org.