Accepting entries beginning January 3rd
Don’t miss this chance to perform at McCallum Theatre and work with industry professionals. Join a cast of outstanding local performers in this fully produced talent project that has become a McCallum audience favorite. Review the Project eligibility, schedule and details below and click on the button to the right to complete the electronic application process.
Finalists compete for multiple top awards and receive a cash stipend.
Awards & Stipends
Grand Prize - $5,000
2nd Place - $2,500
Audience Favorite - $2,500
Talent Achievement (Vocal/Dance/Instrumental/Specialty) - $750
Solo Stipend - $250
Duet Stipend - $500
Small Group Stipend - $750
Ensemble Stipend - $1,000
Entry Deadline: January 19, 2022
Live auditions: February 4 & 5, 2022
Mandatory rehearsals: April 8-13, 2022
Performances: April 14-16, 2022
All performers must:
- show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination
- be at least (8) years of age
- reside within a 45 mile radius of McCallum Theatre
- not generate fifty percent (50%) or more of your wages from performing
- commit to the entire rehearsal/performance schedule above
Application Process & Details
- There is no cost to enter.
- Complete the electronic application form and upload a video file per piece entered. Audio files are no longer accepted.
- A maximum of (2) entries are allowed per performer/group. Separate log in information, electronic forms and video files are required per piece entered.
- All electronic files must be clearly labeled with the performer/group name and title of performance piece.
- Maximum length of performance piece - (5) minutes
- Maximum number of performers per group - (15)
- Incomplete materials or those exceeding the time/performer limit will not be processed.
- The video file must contain only the piece being entered. No exceptions.
- Professional recordings are not required, but attention to quality, clarity and point of view are essential for accurate review.
- Family friendly material only. No off color language or mature subject matter allowed.
- Once your entry is received it will be reviewed by a screening panel.
- Performers will be selected to audition live at McCallum Theatre before an audition panel based on the materials submitted. If your entry is selected you will be contacted no later than January 27, 2022.
- Finalists, selected from the live audition, will perform for a live audience at McCallum Theatre.