It’s a source of great pride that the McCallum Theatre is one of the nation’s top ticket-selling venues. But, ticket sales account for only 60% of the McCallum Theatre’s annual budget.
The remainder must be raised philanthropically each year from generous donors like you. Your support, as an annual member of the Friends Circle or President’s Circle helps support:
- A state-of-the-art facility with outstanding acoustics
- World-class performances at the Valley’s most elegant and intimate professional theatre.
- More than one hundred-plus great nights each season at the desert’s most warm and welcoming venue.
- The largest, most comprehensive arts education program in the Valley, serving 40,000 students, educators and community members annually.
- Arts training including over 1,700 workshops in Valley classrooms in music, dance, theatre and visual arts by the acclaimed McCallum Theatre Institute.
YOUR TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION MAKES A DIFFERENCE AND ACCUMULATES TOWARD THE FOUNDERS LEVEL OF GIVING.
McCallum Theatre is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your gift is tax deductible as allowed by law.
For more information about Friends Circle and President's Circle, call George Syrigos at 760-346-6505, ext. 125 or e-mail at email@example.com.